Studies show that color can influence your mood and even alter your health. The right colors can increase positive thoughts, improve cognitive performance and enhance behavior. When it comes to applying these principles to jewelry, one of the most effective ways to use color is by pairing your wardrobe style with a vivid gemstone or an intensely saturated metal.
GOLD: This glittering shade is the color of success, accomplishment and affluence. No matter if you are buying gold for adornment or investing in stocks that deal with gold, you are certain to gain some benefit from this color's positive effects.
Here are the top 3 reasons to wear gold jewelry:
1) It's restorative and illuminating; gold brings hope, success, good fortune, friendship and illumination to the wearer.
2) The color gold is linked with fire and sunlight—it decreases feelings of isolation and increases feelings of warmth and connection.
3) Gold is very powerful and has a commanding, stately vibration that makes you feel strong and centered. It's a protective metal.
SILVER: This shade symbolizes respect, courtesy, dignity, self-control, responsibility, patience, perseverance and order.
Here are the top 3 reasons to wear silver jewelry:
1) The color silver emits feminine energy. It is linked to the moon and the ebb and flow of the tides, which are fluid, emotional, sensitive and mysterious.
2) It is a restful, soothing and purifying color. It aids in the removal of mental, physical and emotional obstructions by opening new doors and revealing the path ahead.
3) The color silver
BLUE: This calming hue evokes feelings of trust and loyalty. Blue is often associated with depth and stability, thus creating a sense of peace and composure.
Here are the top 3 reasons to wear blue jewelry
1) The color blue signifies trust and responsibility. Wearing a piece of blue jewelry will enhance your ability to convince others of the truths you speak, as well as instill confidence in your leadership skills.
2) Blue is also associated with high levels of creativity and intellect. A blue piece of jewelry can awaken those dormant parts of your brain, allowing you to think more clearly and immersing you in a world of imagination.
3) The color blue awakens your spirituality and inner peace. A blue piece of jewelry is the perfect way to stimulate your throat chakra and allow you to dive deeper into who you truly are.
GREEN: This color is relaxing, calming and soothing. Green promotes good health and represents nature. It symbolizes growth and the renewal of life, feelings of safety, fertility, hope, freshness, springtime and new beginnings.
Here are the top 3 reasons to wear green jewelry
1) Green is a very "balanced" color. Green is in between yellow and blue on the color wheel. It brings these two colors together which creates a perfect balance of health, energy, happiness, communication/relationships, growth, creativity & spirituality.
2) In feng shui, the color green represents health and money matters, which makes wearing your favorite shade of green jewelry a way to attract prosperity from all areas of your life.
3) Green gemstones bring luck and harmony into a wearer's daily life by releasing negative energy and promoting a sense of balance, growth and peace.
YELLOW: This bright shade is one of the most powerful sources of energy. According to Feng Shui, this color denotes optimism and happiness.
It's time to stock up on yellow-colored jewelry, if you are looking for a fresh change in your life!
Here are the top 3 reasons to wear yellow jewelry:
1) The color yellow enhances memory and concentration. Wearing yellow jewelry will improve your ability to recall names, numbers, facts and figures quickly and accurately!
2) When you wear yellow it causes other people around you to smile more often. This is because wearing yellow causes feelings of happiness leaving you with an overall better feeling about yourself too!
3) Wearing yellow jewelry helps you find the courage to take risks. It increases your self-confidence and awareness stepping outside of your comfort zone into new adventures or business opportunities!
RED: This fiery color stimulates self-awareness, physical strength and imagination.
Here are the top 3 reasons to wear red jewelry:
1) The color red inspires a daring attitude.
2) It stimulates the circulation of your blood to improve its flow in vessels and nerves, therefore benefiting your heart health.
3) It represents power, passion and energy; which is why many athletes wear red when they want to feel "psyched" up before engaging in competition.
PINK: A favorite among women, pink is the most soothing color for any skin tone – which makes it an ideal choice for those who want to feel refreshed and relaxed.
Here are the top 3 reasons to wear pink jewelry:
1) The color pink is a confidence booster. Studies show that pink boosts one's confidence and helps to create a sense of power. This is a great psychological factor to help the wearer's self-esteem.
2) Vibrant colors such as pink raise your overall energy level. Neutrals maintain it.
We all have that friend who wears too much black or grey. Let's face it, they look tired all the time! Vibrant colors are more stimulating and energetic than neutral colors. A pink statement necklace will change your friend's life!
3) Wearing the color pink draws an emotional connection to the heart chakra and calms you in preparation for meditation or prayer, making it a great choice for any spiritual person.
Anyone who practices yoga knows how important meditation is. The heart chakra controls the energy of our physical heart. If you are considering wearing pink jewelry for this purpose, seek out a pendant that is long enough to drape over your chest area.
PURPLE: This hue is associated with royalty and power - so it isn't surprising that wearing purple shades have some metal benefits.
Here are the top 3 reasons to wear purple jewelry:
1) Purple shades look stunningly beautiful! As we all know purple is a wonderfully rich color that's both vibrant and regal looking. This, we say that someone "looks like royalty" when they're wearing a purple hue.
2) The color purple has a soothing effect. Of all the colors found in nature, purple shades are some of the most spiritual. People who wear the color purple often establish a more balanced flow of energy throughout their bodies, which helps them maintain their equilibrium over time.
3) It promotes stability and enhances psychic abilities. When you wear a purple hue, you'll likely find yourself in a very relaxed state of mind. But since relaxation is another word for a trance-like state of mind, wearing purple gemstones helps enable increased receptivity to psychic energies and vibrations.
ORANGE: This saturated tone symbolizes happiness, cheer and warmth. It is a great way to brighten up your look and add a little joy to your day.
Here are the top 3 reasons to wear orange jewelry:
1) As the color of physical strength and endurance, the color orange is a powerful spice that enhances energy levels. This makes it ideal for anyone seeking to improve their overall health or fitness level.
2) Shades of orange create feelings of happiness, which helps balance any mood swings brought on by stress or anxiety.
3) It signifies motivation and determination and it's also the color most commonly associated with ambition.
In conclusion, it is clear that color affects the minds of its wearers. So the next time you are shopping for rings, bracelets or necklaces take a few extra moments to pick items that complement your personality. Chances are, your mood will improve and so will your overall well-being.