FAQ: HUGGIE HOOP EARRINGS
Huggie hoop earrings are an essential piece in any fashionista's jewelry collection. They are versatile and can be worn with any outfit, whether you're dressing up for a night out or keeping it casual for a day at the office. But what exactly are huggie hoops? And how do you wear them? Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about huggie hoop earrings.
WHAT ARE HUGGIE HOOP EARRINGS?
HOW TO OPEN & CLOSE HUGGIE HOOPS:
HOW TO PUT ON HUGGIE HOOP EARRINGS?
If your jewelry collection includes a pair of huggie hoop earrings, you know they can be an eye-catching accessory. But if you're not sure how to put them on—or off!—here's what you need to know.
- First, gather all your supplies. You'll need a mirror, good lighting and steady hands to make sure you get them in the right spot.
- Next, use your index finger and thumb to slightly open up the end of the earring.
- Slide it through your pierced hole in a smooth, even motion. Make sure you're gentle!
- Once you have the huggie hoop properly on your earlobe, carefully secure the latch back in place. If you hear a clicking sound, that means the earring is locked in place and won't come off easily.
- Finally, take a step back to admire your handiwork.
HOW TO TAKE OUT HUGGIE EARRINGS?
If you’re not sure how to take out those huggie earrings, don’t worry - we’ve got your back!
- Simply start by washing and drying your hands thoroughly.
- Make sure that your hair is pulled back away from your face.
- Next, grab a tissue and clasp the two ends of the hoop together with your thumb and index finger.
- Then, give it a twist (gently!) and Slide the huggie out.
HOW TO REMOVE A STUCK HUGGIE EARRING?
Don't worry; we're here to help! Here's a step-by-step guide on how to take out huggie earrings:
1. Start by washing your hands thoroughly; this will help prevent bacteria or dirt from getting into your piercing.
2. Next, take a clean cotton swab and gently clean around the piercing.
3. Once the area is clean, you can begin to twist the huggie earring back and forth carefully. Be sure not to pull too hard, as this can cause pain or further irritation.
4. Once the huggie is loose enough, you should be able to pull it out of the piercing gently.
5. Finally, rewash the area with soap and water to remove any residue.
Another method is using a pair of tweezers to pull the huggie earring out gently. You can also try using a bit of cooking oil or Vaseline to lubricate the huggie hoop earring and help slide it out more easily. If these methods don't work, you may need to visit a jewelry store or other professional to have the earring removed.
Now that you know everything there is to know about huggie hoops, it's time to get shopping! With so many styles and sizes available, you'll be sure to find the perfect pair of hoops for your wardrobe. Whether you're looking for an everyday accessory or something special for a night out, huggie hoop earrings are sure to make any outfit look and feel amazing.